Friday, May 7, 2010

588 miles apart...

588 miles doesn't seem that far apart... or does it? 1,034,880 yards... 3,104,640 feet ...

What about now??

Well, it seems pretty far to me! Maybe that is because I am studying all weekend for the last two final exams of my first year as a law student. Or maybe that is because Jeff is enjoying great food at the French Creek Tavern, visiting with his family and friends in Clymer. Or maybe it is because I would rather be there any day than where I am now? Regardless, I don't have much of a choice!

588 miles separates me from Jeff this weekend... 588 miles separates Charlotte from Clymer... Those 588 miles are nothing though, after realizing we have spent almost an entire 8.5 months apart... that means we have spent nearly 279 days apart (give or take here or there)!

I hope Jeff has a wonderful time visiting everyone this weekend! Wish I could be there - or visiting my family to celebrate Mother's Day! I will get to see everyone soon enough!

588 miles might be a long way, but in 6 days I will have taken my last two final exams of my first year, I will have celebrated the end of "the year o' hell" with my classmates, and I will be on the country roads that take me home to the place I belong!! Even better yet, in 8 days Jeff will be graduating from WVU! Can't wait to spend the weekend with both of our families!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Now I can get all the details without taking away from your study time! I am soo excited that Jeff will graduate soon! And you are almost done for the summer! I hate that you will be in WV instead of here in NC. Wish you guys the best!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete