Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Reunion

Jeff and I had been apart for two weeks before we were able to see each other again in person.  It may not seem like that long, but believe me, sometimes even a day apart seems like forever!  I thank my lucky stars every night that we have such a strong relationship that allows us to survive being apart.

I was able to make a trip back home for Labor Day weekend.  Without classes on Friday, it makes traveling home for weekends so much easier and makes my weekends seem much longer!  I got home Friday afternoon and ran a few errands and then met up with Jeff and hung out and enjoyed some Varsity Club pizza before heading out to meet some of our friends.  Saturday we spent the day enjoying the first Mountaineer game of the year.  The Mounties played Coastal Carolina and won! We were able to meet up with a group of our friends to tailgate and catch up!  We had a blast!!  Sunday we headed to church and spent the day relaxing and chatting about wedding stuff - but we didn't accomplish too much.  Then we headed out for a little dinner date at Cheddars!  Yummy!  We really just enjoyed spending time with each other relaxing!  Monday before I had to leave to go home, we had lunch with my parents and grandparents to celebrate my upcoming birthday with my family.  We had yummy spaghetti followed by cake and ice cream!  Delicious!

I was bummed out when I had to leave after having such a great weekend, but all good things must come to an end sooner or later.

Here are some pictures from the weekend . . .

Some of the ladies from the tailgate...

<3  The Happy Couple <3

Another picture of the ladies...

Me and my little  brother

My brother and some random guy in a blue and gold bodysuit... 

Jeff and I before our dinner date at Cheddars...

Birthday cake!

My grandparents acting goofy! :-)

What a great weekend!!! Can't wait until the next visit home to catch up with everyone again!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment