Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving Weekend - July 2010

So this posting is very, very late, but this blog is about what Jeff and I are up to together, so it is only fitting to include it.  I am really trying to get into a habit of updating weekly from now on, but we will see how that goes!

The last weekend in July, Jeff and I jumped in the car and headed to Charlotte to move my belongings from one apartment to my new apartment in Uptown Charlotte!  It was a very, very busy weekend and went by very quickly.  The move went smoothly, with the exception of the rain as we moved the last load.

Here are some pictures from the day after the move . . . I will post some pictures of what it looks like now that we are 'moved in' in the next week . . .

Bedroom...
Bathroom
Desk in bedroom
Closet (yes, my dresser is in my closet...)
Living room... Looks completely different now...
Kitchen (also looks pretty different)
View from our balcony . . . Love the Queen City!
Entrance to the complex . . . taken from our balcony


On the way home, Jeff and I noticed that my little blue was going to reach 60,000.  For a 2004, that mileage isn't too terrible . . . Here are some photos from the exciting moment . . .

Wait for it . . . 
Wait for it . . . 
THERE IT IS!! I know it is a little blurry, but it was the best we could do.  We hit 60K in the tunnel between West Virginia and Virginia.  It was pretty cool . . . we get excited over some of the craziest things . . . haha!


As an end to our weekend of moving together, as we were driving home, we noticed this beautiful sunset.  Jeff took the picture as we were driving home.  It doesn't get much prettier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment