Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year's Resolution

My 2011 New Year's Resolution:  
Be an awesome blogger!

I have spent a large portion of my winter break browsing TONS of wedding blogs and websites.  I must say I have become inspired!  I have fell in love with a few blogs and those wedding bloggers have inspired me to be an awesome wedding blogger!  That means to all of you who read my blog... get ready for more posts this year, up-to-date wedding planning details and all things wedding!  I will of course keep everyone updated on how the future hubby and I are doing and where we are and what fun we are getting into... but I am really going to try to be an amazing wedding blogger!  I haven't really thought much about what other resolutions I have for the new year, but I am sure that I will find some!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment