Thursday, January 6, 2011

Save the Dates - Check!

Future Hubby and I took another big step in the wedding planning process last night!  We FINALLY decided on a save the date design, a photo to use for the save the date, and actually ordered them!!!!   Do you know what else that means?  That's right!  Our guest list is pretty much COMPLETE!!!  YAY!!!

While you will have to wait to see what design we selected until they have arrived and are mailed to our wedding guests, here is the photo we selected...  Special thanks to Paul Meyer Photography for an amazing set of engagement pictures!  Can't wait to see how wonderfully you capture our special day!


Here is the proof!!!  The order has been placed... Production time - approximately 10 business days... Shipping time - approximately 2 days... That means in a little less than 2 weeks I will have Save The Dates in my hand for our wedding!  That also means that in 2 weeks you will probably see me complaining that I have to stuff TONS of envelopes, write a TON of addresses and place a TON of stamps on envelopes... but regardless, I am sure that I will be thrilled!!! :)  We initially thought that making our own Save the Dates would be an excellent idea... but after calculating the price of materials and factoring in our time, MagnetStreet.com saved the day and was a perfect fit for what we had in mind!  I can't wait until they arrive!!!

While this isn't exactly wedding related, I thought I would share a picture of the Chinese inspired meal I made last night!  Chicken fried rice, egg drop soup and cream cheese won tons!  I am on my way to becoming a good cook - I just know it! :)  If you are interested in the recipes, send me an email and I will pass along the sites where I found the ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment