Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simply the Best!

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I absolutely LOVE my fiancé!  I considered providing you with a list of a few of my reasons but I changed my mind and instead decided to share what he recently did to make my day amazing.  (Making my "ok" days turn into "amazing" days is one of the reasons I love him which is what he did for me yesterday!)

So as you know, I have been head over heels for the polka dot Kate Spade dress.  More lately however, I have been even more in love with a similar dress at Limited for many reasons - not to mention it is WAY more affordable.  Well.... drum roll please...

My amazing fiancé surprised me yesterday with the dress!!!!!!

I was so excited it brought tears to my eyes!  I know it is just a dress, but I haven't wanted something so bad since... I don't even know what to compare it to!  It wasn't just the dress either that makes him so amazing.  (I am not as material as this post is making me sound.)  After giving me the dress, he explained that he got me the dress because he knew I wanted it, and he thought it was the perfect way to thank me for all the work I have done on the wedding thus far and just for being an amazing fiancée to him.  How sweet is he???  (Thank you to his mom for raising such a sweet, caring guy!)

Here is a pic of the amazing surprise!  I can't wait to wear it!!!
 Another reason I love him... he is an amazing cook!  He made a delicious blackened chicken salad for dinner!  It was amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment