Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh How I LOVE Save the Dates!!!!!!!!!!!

Our save the dates arrived yesterday - just like the UPS website told me they would!  They arrived in an un-mangled plain, brown box... See below...


Inside of the plain, brown box was a very pretty teal box that had a magnetic closure to hold all of my lovely goodies inside!  I was so excited jumping up and down like a small child!  It was like Christmas morning!


Inside the pretty, teal box, I found envelopes galore and our save the dates!!!! :-)  I was sooooo excited!!!  They turned out beautifully!  Everything is spelled right, the photo looks amazing... OOO!!! I can't wait to send them out!


I was so excited about them that I decided to put them all in their envelopes so I can print the labels, stick the labels to the envelops along with a stamp and get them out ASAP!  I don't know if you can tell how excited I am but believe me, I could hardly sit still!


And here they all are.  Nice and pretty white envelopes stuffed with out save the dates.  Ready for mailing labels and stamps... YAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment