Friday, January 14, 2011

They are "completed"!

I have been checking the website we ordered our save the dates from every day hoping that there has been a change in the "status" of the order.  Every day they have said "in production."  While that is excellent because it means they are being made, I am dying to get these in my hand to see how they turned out!

Well, the day has come!  The status is now "completed"! YAY!!!!!!  Now I just have to keep checking back to see when they have shipped.  This means I will have the screen open all day clicking refresh a million times in hope of a change in their date shipped! :-) 

Sooooo excited!  The company even threw in a wedding style book for free.  I'm not even sure what it is, but maybe it will be something cool! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment